Onsight Map Pop-Up Menu Options
All Pop-Up Menu Options
Below is an example field work order pin.
- Information: A display of check boxes for relevant information to the field work order.
- High Priority: Priority level of the FWO. This field cannot be changed by the worker.
- Confirm ETA: Confirm the estimated time of arrival.
- Enroute: The worker is enroute to the location.
- Misdiagnosis: The original issue for the FWO was not the correct issue.
- Out of Scope: The work is not covered in the contract.
- Revisit Needed: The worker needs to revisit the location for more work at a later time.
- Worker Notes: Any notes the worker may have about the FWO.
- Customer Notes: Any notes the customer may have about the FWO.
- Customer Signature: Whether the customer signed the FWO
- SLA Response Met: Whether the service-level agreement response time was met.
- SLA Resolution Met: Whether the service-level agreement resolution time was met.
- Time Entries: View and add workers’ time entries on a FWO or check in and check out. See: Checking In and Out From the Map
- Service Radius: Display the service radius of the pin on the map. See: Checking the Service Radius of a Pin
- Items: View and add items to a FWO. See: Adding Items From the Map
- Attachments: View and add attachments to a FWO. See: Adding File Attachments From the Map
- Message: View and send messages on a FWO to workers. See: Adding User Messages From the Map
- Inventory: View the inventory of items on a pin on the map. See: Accessing Inventory Levels On the Map
Pop-Up Menu Options By Pin Type
|Field Work Order